Hello

My photo
To steal something from a better writer than myself, I'm a drunk homosexual with low moral fibre.

Thursday 6 November 2008

Beautiful People Is Over. Dammit.

I'm sad this show's finished (lets hear it for series 2), I'm even sadder it didn't go out on a stronger episode. Olivia Coleman is of course brilliant, and Aidan McArdle is just gorgeous.

Edit - I've just been informed (by the internet, since nobody I know will see sense and watch this brilliant show) that the actress who played Tameka (also called Tameka in real life, which make me happy) is the same actress who was easily the best thing in the (admittedly overrated) A Beautiful Thing, the Mama Cass obsessed Leah.

Sadly Youtube has failed me, and the hundreds of Leah clips I expected turned out to be the (only) one below.

No comments: