Hello

My photo
To steal something from a better writer than myself, I'm a drunk homosexual with low moral fibre.

Monday 30 March 2009

Laziness.

I have much to do, many things to be getting on with, I should be a busy beaver. I also currently have a dog lying on my leg so getting up to do these things would cause her to have a major strop, as she is currently sleeping. Daft cow.

Also, I have been very much enjoying this wonderful, wonderful 'Best Of', in particular the (brilliantly transvestite heavy) DVD. (Though where's the video for Love Song For A Vampire!? Nothing like a lady vamp with early nineties curtains to really set things off.) Random fact - Bryan Adams took the photos for the new release.

Also, there's a double whammy of Spiral and The Wire to watch. No work tonight then!




ANyway, here's two of the missing videos.



No comments: