Hello

My photo
To steal something from a better writer than myself, I'm a drunk homosexual with low moral fibre.

Saturday 18 April 2009

Hey, hey, I saved a bird today.

Well, the other day actually but still.

Some fucker stood on the poor little thing (or maybe just kicked it) right out the front of the Civic Centre. Rescued him and took him up to the office (he was terrified, poor little bastard, so he shit himself on my jumper) then got out of work early to take him to the vet.

Turns out if you find an injured animal, you can ring the RSPCA they give you a code and they pay any vet you take the animal too to sort them out. Which is what I did, and they're taking it to a sanctuary in Whitley Bay (I shit thee not).

I got to name him, so of course he is now christened Godzilla. Not that I even know he is a he, but that is now his/her name.

I have a pic, I'll get it up at some point, but I'll say this now. He's an ugly little fucker like.

No comments: