Hello

My photo
To steal something from a better writer than myself, I'm a drunk homosexual with low moral fibre.

Friday 1 April 2011

A bit of a refresh.

As Editred sadly disappeared some time back most of the story entries on here had stopped working, so I decided a spot of spring cleaning might be in order.

They were mostly old versions of stuff I have much improved, and a few that should never have seen the light of day.

However expect more to come.

The lovely folk at Friction Magazine have just been in contact to tell me they will publish one of my more recent efforts, Fitzwilliam and the God of the Northern Winds, in their next issue. This is due online any day now, and I shall of course provide a link when I do.

I'm also whittling away at my entry for this year's Northern Writer's Awards, which will be the first 3000 words of the book I am working on, The Cuckoo In Winter (which I hope will be the first in a sequence of books to be called A Northern Wind Is Blowing). I think that too might make an appearance, as I am increasingly pleased with it.


No comments: