Hello

My photo
To steal something from a better writer than myself, I'm a drunk homosexual with low moral fibre.

Saturday 21 February 2009

New look Harry Potter.

While I very much enjoyed the books, I must confess to always being a little underwhelmed by the British Harry Potter covers. The cartoony versions are bland, and the newer adult versions ruin their interesting enough images with the ridiculously over the top gold lettering. The less said about the original 'adult' covers the better.

Should a redesign happen, Bloomsbury could do worse than M.S. Corley's series of covers in classic Penguin style (though what Penguin themselves have to say about that is another matter).




And then of course there's the Lemony Snickett redesign. The Series of Unfortunate Events currently have excellent covers, however these are a particularly sexy stab in themselves.

No comments: